NPSS asks students to avoid bringing in shellfish products in to the school as well due to allergies.
The Daily Health Check is required by all staff and students in SD60. Please read the document daily and follow directions if are exhibiting symptoms. If you have questions about this form because you have allergies etc please feel free to contact the school.
Anyone in grade 12 interested in starting in the Health Care Assistant Program at NLC in the 2nd semester of this year, tuition paid, please see Ms. Hoecherl asap to get signed up.
Through this FREE online course which you can work on at your leisure throughout the year you get…
- Free Safety Tickets
- You get 4 grade 12 credits
- We’ll also get you signed up for H2S & Occupational First Aid (Free)
- Workplace Training that many employers need
- Also for students entering into industry
Please email Ms. Hoecherl before the end of September at email@example.com
NPSS photo days will be September 22nd and 23rd. We may need to have a third day on the 24th.
Hello, Parents, Guardians and students
Here are some things to know for the next two days:
1. Thursday Sept 10th: All grade 10 students are to come to school in the morning. Class starts at 8:45 Am. Dismissal will be at 11:18 Am.
2. Friday Sept 11th: All grade 11/12 students are to come to school in the morning. Class starts at 8:45 Am. Dismissal will be at 11:34 Am.
3. There will be 3 doors open for students to enter the school. The Main entrance on the upper floor, the gym entrance and the bus entrance closest to the store on the lower floor.
4. Students will be met by staff of NPSS and directed to their 1st period class.
5. We ask that students wear a mask if one is available.
6. All students are expected to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer when entering the building.
7. All students are to have completed the Self Health Check at home prior to coming to school. If a student is exhibiting symptoms listed on the form they must not come to school and seek advice noted at the bottom of the form.
PLEASE NOTE: These times and dates may change closer to September. UPDATED
Welcome back to those students returning to NPSS and welcome to all our new students. We hope you have had a good break and are well rested and ready to return to school. We look forward to working with all students.
Aug 31, 2020: 8am-4pm – NPSS Counselling Office will be open
Aug 31, 2020: 10:30 – 4:00 – Main office will be open:
Sept 25 – NID (Non-Instructional Day Schools Closed)
Oct 12 – Thanksgiving Day (Schools Closed)
Nov 23 – NID (Non-Instructional Day Schools Closed)
This is an important reminder to all students who graduated in June and are planning to attend post-secondary in the fall (September 2020) that you must complete your PSI form before July 10th or your admission status could be impacted. This process gives the ministry permission to send your official transcript to the school you will be attending in the fall. All students and parents have been sent an email detailing how this process can be completed.
For Students: StudentTranscripts Service
Students can access the StudentTranscripts Service at: www.studenttranscripts.gov.bc.ca/. To get started, they must first create a Basic BCeID account to access their transcript information.
Help videos, including “Registering for a BCeID and Accessing the StudentTranscripts Service” and “How to order/send a transcript to a Post–Secondary Institution,” are available on the website along with other help documentation.
Students need only complete their PSI selections once in the current school year but may add to their selections at any time up to July 10, 2020. Students may make up to 25 selections free of charge within six months after completing their last course. After six months, students will be charged $10 per transcript on the StudentTranscripts Service.
Canada Post has posted a notice of potential delivery delays to USA and temporary suspension of international service to some countries due to COVID-19. Students who need to deliver a transcript to a post-secondary institution in a country listed for suspension of international mail service are encouraged to contact that institution to find an acceptable delivery method
For PSIs that only accept printed transcripts by mail, the default selection is “Send Final Marks when they become available”
Under the heading “Send your transcript to an employer(s), yourself or anyone,” graduating students can also order their own free printed transcript (by mail) as soon as their transcript shows a graduation date at the bottom of the page, or can send an electronic copy via PDF download to anyone they choose
Students having difficulty accessing StudentTranscripts Service must use their legal name as it appears on their Unofficial Transcript of Grades. Students may contact their school if corrections to legal name or birthdate are needed or if course information is missing or inaccurate on the transcript