NPSS asks students to avoid bringing in shellfish products in to the school as well due to allergies.
The Daily Health Check is required by all staff and students in SD60. Please read the document daily and follow directions if are exhibiting symptoms. If you have questions about this form because you have allergies etc please feel free to contact the school.
Friday, October 23rd is a district wide Non-Instructional Day.
North Peace Secondary School will not be in session on Friday October 9, 2020. This is our Term 1 turnaround day where we re-cohort our students to the afternoon classes.
Reminder to students that this is the midway point for Quarter 1 classes. Students will receive an updated grade and comment during the week of October 12-16 in their MyEd accounts.
Please note that all members of the NPSS community are required to wear masks when entering the school (hallways, cafeteria, library and other common areas). Students will not be continuously supplied a mask beyond the ones that have already been made available (ie. those who forget it at home/those who do not have one). We have a limited number left and will be unable to provide a mask to those who come without one.
Anyone in grade 12 interested in starting in the Health Care Assistant Program at NLC in the 2nd semester of this year, tuition paid, please see Ms. Hoecherl asap to get signed up.
NPSS photo days will be September 22nd and 23rd. We may need to have a third day on the 24th.
Hello, Parents, Guardians and students
Here are some things to know for the next two days:
1. Thursday Sept 10th: All grade 10 students are to come to school in the morning. Class starts at 8:45 Am. Dismissal will be at 11:18 Am.
2. Friday Sept 11th: All grade 11/12 students are to come to school in the morning. Class starts at 8:45 Am. Dismissal will be at 11:34 Am.
3. There will be 3 doors open for students to enter the school. The Main entrance on the upper floor, the gym entrance and the bus entrance closest to the store on the lower floor.
4. Students will be met by staff of NPSS and directed to their 1st period class.
5. We ask that students wear a mask if one is available.
6. All students are expected to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer when entering the building.
7. All students are to have completed the Self Health Check at home prior to coming to school. If a student is exhibiting symptoms listed on the form they must not come to school and seek advice noted at the bottom of the form.
PLEASE NOTE: These times and dates may change closer to September. UPDATED
Welcome back to those students returning to NPSS and welcome to all our new students. We hope you have had a good break and are well rested and ready to return to school. We look forward to working with all students.
Aug 31, 2020: 8am-4pm – NPSS Counselling Office will be open
Aug 31, 2020: 10:30 – 4:00 – Main office will be open:
Sept 25 – NID (Non-Instructional Day Schools Closed)
Oct 12 – Thanksgiving Day (Schools Closed)
Nov 23 – NID (Non-Instructional Day Schools Closed)